Do you have a home fandom?
The one you always return to after watching all kinds of gripping shows and reading engrossing books.
Mine is Harry Potter, I can go raging on and on about a book or a show for a certain period of time but at the end of the day, I’ll remain a Potterhead. And now if you ask me After all this time, I’ll say Always!
Reading to me is like Harry Potter, no matter which hobbies and interest pick up on the way, I’ll always come back to the comfort of books after some time.
I have immense love for books and when I read a good book I want to recommend it to everyone I know.
I usually pick fiction over nonfiction, Atomic Habits was a rare choice.
I followed Kesh and Kesh inspired me to follow James on Instagram and his posts on Instagram made me pick the book.
Its a book about habits like it is titled and it has been an eye-opener for me.
The author begins with a personal story and I did not want to believe him at all in the beginning but as I read on he explained step by step as to why small habits make the biggest difference in our lives.
Not only did I read this book I also heard the audio version while I was doing other tasks so as to reinforce the ideas of the books.
In the first part of the book, it is explained as to why habits matter. I particularly like how one can choose to become 1% better each day and 37 %better in a year.
It took me almost a month to finish this book, as I choose to let the ideas sink in my behavior.
These have helped me keep on track as being at home has made my routine very indefinite.
I have tried to apply this technique into my regular days and now I can get a lot more done.
1) Whenever we do something we want to see how it has made a difference. This quote teaches us patience.
2) The following quote tells us how we need unlearning too. Edit and upgrade is the mantra!
3) Whatever we do piles up to create big results.
4) We move forward towards change one step at a time.
5) For the ones who think habits and routines might make their life bland and boring.
6) One more on patience for results.
7) This is my favorite in the book. I have heard and read so much about setting goals and all but this just made so much more sense. We improve one thing at a time and can eventually get better.
8) Focus more on the process than the results.
9) To sum it up all, our habits form us.
So this is all for today.
Tell me in the comment section if you like the quotes! Would you like to see more posts like this! I am awaiting your opinions! Adios!
I loved your quotes and I would love to see more.
“Habits do not restrict freedom. They create it”
This quote is one of my favorites.
We will be posting more quotes soon! Thank you taking time to comment!😊